Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Quilt Block

Another week, another finished block. Yay!

I forgot to print off the template for this week's actual block (oops!), so I just jumped a week ahead and will go back and get the other one next week. Plus it looks kinda hard.

So, the block this time is called a Fireflies Block. It was really fun to make!


I wasn't all that pleased with it in person, but I think it looks AWESOME in that picture. So I'm not really sure what that says about it. That probably plays into my theory that it's not that I make crappy crafts, it's that other people take REALLY good photos of their crappy crafts.

Maybe it's the blue ironing board? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. Please?! Seeing page view without knowing who was here drives me crazy! Not that *I* do that... >.>