Monday, February 20, 2012

Chuck E Cheese at Forest Heights

Usually you take your school kids to see Chuck E. Cheese.

Today, he came to see us.

I don't mean this kind.








I mean this kind.




Via Wikipedia
Needless to say, there was a lot of hysterical screaming, standing on furniture, and general nonlady-like behavior going on.

Chuck made his grand appearance in the Assistant Principal's office. Upon further investigation, it became clear that he had spent the weekend partying in there.

He was finally captured via sticky trap and disposed of as humanely as possible, but not before we squealed, and did the freakout dance, and almost peed our pants.

And that was pretty much my day today. Thank goodness it was a teacher workday. Cause if the kids had seen us? Well, it probably would have been pretty bad. I hope there is no photographic evidence anywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. Please?! Seeing page view without knowing who was here drives me crazy! Not that *I* do that... >.>