Tuesday, February 7, 2012

And so it begins...

Crafting World.

It started out as a simple tote bag that held cross stitching stuff. And then I sorta needed a sewing box. And then I sorta needed a sewing machine. And then I sorta needed another bag to hold all my scraps and remnants. And then I sorta needed a NEW sewing machine that could do fancy stitches. And then I had all these accessories like a rotary mat and ruler, various adhesives, the hot glue gun, etc etc etc. And now it has its own corner of the living room and a 3 towered shelving unit.

The beginning of the end right there
Pretty soon it's going to want its own room. I am officially turning into my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. Please?! Seeing page view without knowing who was here drives me crazy! Not that *I* do that... >.>