Sunday, February 19, 2012

More Quilt Blocks! Yay!

So it's that time again! Gotta do my block for the week for the Quilt Along I'm doing.

So next on the list are blocks 3 & 4. I am now in love with spray starch. Why, you ask?


Because it makes the fabric crisp so I can make pointy corners like these! Here's block #3, the Friendship Star!

And here is the QST Pinwheel Block, block #4. I think QST stands for Quarter Square Triangle, but I'm only vaguely aware of what that means. Probably has something to do with having to cut a square into 4 triangles.

Next week there is only 1 block. I think that means they are going to get much harder now! We shall see - wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. Please?! Seeing page view without knowing who was here drives me crazy! Not that *I* do that... >.>