Friday, August 1, 2014

To Wear or Not to Wear : IGIGI Aileen Dress in Kente Mix

I was a little worried about adding this dress by IGIGI to my Gwynnie Bee closet because the top, even in the picture, is so ridiculously low cut. But since the whole point of this adventure is to try out new things, and because it is one of the few things they offer in green, I decided to throw it in the closet and see what happened if it shipped to me.



I really liked this one! Joe commented that it was his favorite of the 3 and he thought it looked fabulous. That's quite a lot coming from him! I had to add a camisole because it was DREADFULLY too low cut and the stitching where the black joins the pattern at the waist is a tad funny, especially at the wrap around part, but other than that it was super cute! My main problem is going to be that it's too dressy to wear anywhere right now because it's summer and the office is on super casual dress at the moment (like gym shorts and tshirts super casual). I could wait until school starts back and wear it on open house or the first day, but that's still 3 weeks out and I want to try new things between now and then! I guess Joe will just have to take me on a date so I have an excuse to wear it ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. Please?! Seeing page view without knowing who was here drives me crazy! Not that *I* do that... >.>