Monday, August 4, 2014

To Wear or Not to Wear : FLOR Striped Shift Dress

Next up in my Gwynnie Bee box was this cute number:

It's by FLOR and is a Striped Shift Dress. Going by the picture from the site, this is a total Leah dress. It's fun, it's casual, it's got arm coverage. I could wear it to church or to work. I could wear it to the pool. I was really excited to see it in my first shipment because it's one of the things I added that I might would have seriously considered trying on in a store.




This dress is so awesome. I wore it to church but I am totally wearing it to work tomorrow too (don't judge, you know you all do the very same thing). It's not nearly as pink/coral as it looks on the model - it's definitely a red and blue dress. 

Now I will say that before I added the belt Thomas told me it looked like a nightgown. So there's that. But honestly if it didn't cost so much I would probably just buy it and keep it forever!

There is YET ANOTHER Flor Shift Dress scheduled to arrive tomorrow so we'll see if it will fit like this one or like that yellow monstrosity from the first go round. And then I doubt I'll get another shift dress for a long time because I don't think I have any more in the "closet" at Gwynnie Bee. Although really, you think with 128 items I picked for them to choose from I wouldn't get 3 shifts in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. Please?! Seeing page view without knowing who was here drives me crazy! Not that *I* do that... >.>