Friday, August 8, 2014

Time Keeps on Slippin'.....

I carved out some creative time recently. I need it for my sanity, to keep me on top of my game, and because I feel like I'm wasting some of the talents God's graced me with by not using them AT ALL.

So. Crafting or Blogging.



Crafting is much more satisfying to me. There's a finished project at the end. And as you can see in the below picture of Craft World, as we call that corner of the living room, I have about 6 million projects that need my attention.

Yes, the dresser is full of materials too. The yard stick may or may not be keeping the drawers shut.

But blogging is faster. And I get to be snarky. And I can write a post 3 weeks in advance of when I want to publish it and it will publish all by itself. Plus people tell me all the time "you should really be a writer". 

So if I could just get about 10 more hours in a day I think I could manage them both.

Who am I kidding?! We all know I'd spend them sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. Please?! Seeing page view without knowing who was here drives me crazy! Not that *I* do that... >.>