Friday, September 2, 2011

Open Letter #7

Dear Vending Machine Guy,

I appreciate you maintaining a full service vending machine on our campus. I really do.

But when you drop off the machine and it doesn't have any drinks in it, I need you to bring some drinks. Because it's Friday. And people are thirsty. And under caffeinated. And they are coming to ME to yell about the fact that there aren't any drinks at all in the machine. No, not even a water. And all I have in my mini fridge is Capri Suns that are really there for the diabetic kids.

So could you please bring us some drinks? Before they hurt me?

Hiding from the Caffeine Freaks,
The Secretary They are All Blaming for the Lack of Drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. Please?! Seeing page view without knowing who was here drives me crazy! Not that *I* do that... >.>