Thursday, September 8, 2011

Open Letter #10

Dear Lightening,

Please do not strike the school again. I know you were just being lightening and all, but here's why I need you to refrain from this in the future:

  1. You took out the main switchboard telephone handset. This means all phone calls have to be forwarded to my office, because that is the only phone that actually rings and we can't hear the phone ringing.
  2. You fried the brand new Smartboards. That cost $2200. Each.
  3. You sent a surge of electricity through my ancient and outdated computers that are no longer under warranty and therefore cannot be fixed.
  4. You knocked out the intercom system. We have to send runners to deliver messages.
  5. You killed the fire alarm. We NEED the fire alarm. What if there was a fire?
  6. You set off the alarm system. At 3am. They called me. Repeatedly.

But finally, and most importantly:
You peeled the bark off a tree in the parking lot. That tree happens to be directly in front of my parking spot. Now I am afraid to park there.


    Kindly Keep Your Displays of Majestic Power to Yourself,
    An Irate School Secretary

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Leave me a comment. Please?! Seeing page view without knowing who was here drives me crazy! Not that *I* do that... >.>