Saturday, December 29, 2012

Spook Towne, USA

(Yes, it's December and I'm posting about Halloween. I just went back into drafts and found this)

We had a Spooktacular Halloween this year, even though my little goblins were bummed because I told them they are now too old to go Trick or Treating. But it's ok, Pinterest and Nana to the rescue! 

Mummies in a blanket, witch hat pizzas, Jack-o-Lantern fruit cups

Bubbling cauldrons and Witches' Brew. Who knew they sold dry ice at the grocery store?!


Dracula made a guest appearance.

We even played Halloween bingo
and Stick the Spider in the Web!


If you want to see the recipes we used, they are all in my Halloween board on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. Please?! Seeing page view without knowing who was here drives me crazy! Not that *I* do that... >.>